Danbury Hatters Track & XC Club is a program of Hat City Youth Sports (HCYS)
About Hat City Youth Sports, Inc.
The mission of Hat City Youth Sports – Danbury Hatters as a nonprofit community sports program is to organize safe and fun Football, Cheerleading, Basketball, and Track and Field/Cross Country programs that develop and foster participants in all aspects of the sport, providing opportunities to learn the fundamentals of the sport while preparing them both mentally and physically.
- We aim to give every player/team member the opportunity to play at the highest possible level and reach their full potential.
- We strive to instill teamwork, good sportsmanship, and self-discipline, while building self-confidence and respect for one’s self and one’s opponent. These values are not only expected of our players but our parents, families and spectators.
- We provide a safe, friendly, supportive community environment which encourages skill development, fitness, fair play, team spirit and inclusion.
American Youth Football and Cheer (AYF/AYC).
- Football Program: Ages 7 – 14 yrs old
- Cheer Program: Ages 5-18 yrs old
- In-house : Grades 2nd – 5th
- Travel: Grades 4th & 5th
Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) & USA Track and Field (USATF)
- Danbury Hatters Youth : Age 9 through 8th Grade
- Junior Hatters: Ages 5-8