2020 Spring Season Update as of 3/18
- Our Spring season which was to begin Tuesday 3/24 will be delayed. While our current estimate is to begin at the end of April, the situation surrounding COVID-19 is very fluid at this time and things may change for the better, allowing us to start earlier, but as of now we are planning on no organized activity in April.
- We will continue to post updates each Thursday evening to keep you informed on the situation as it affects our program.
- Should the delay push the start date past 5/1 we will combine the spring and summer seasons into 1 season which will run from the start date until the end of the summer.
- Online registrations are still open and will remain open through the end of April. We will communicate further changes to this date as we move forward.
We appreciate your continued support and patience during this time. Please take care of yourself and those around you.
Vice President, Track & Cross Country
Hat City Youth Sports